If life was a dream, You'd be here with me
Laughing, hand in hand, Smiling for all to see
If life was a dream..Together we'd grow old
Still making future plans, Forgetting years stole.
If life was a dream,.Sun would never fade alone
Darkness simply surrenders, To love you have shown
If life was a dream, No tear would fall from eyes
No prayer will go unheard, True love could never die
If life was a dream, I'd be back in your arms
Kissing your sweet lips, Safe from all life's harms
If life was a dream, I'd never feel alone
Pain would not exist, For you would be home
If life was a dream, No plans would be betrayed
Love will shower everywhere, No need to be afraid
If life was a dream, Why would I need to sleep?
When I have you by my side, And your heart to keep






0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét